(L to R) Walter, Leah and Earl Van Deren on the north side of the main house at the ranch, shortly after having moved from Sedona, Arizona.  The house has since been completely sided in white aluminum siding.  The telephone pole is gone today and the 500 gallon propane tank has been replaced by a 1000 gallon tank that supplies propane to the house, Aunt Elsie's Cabin and the trailer house.

BACK